Denon DJ Prime 4 White
Neljän dekin standalone DJ-järjestelmä 10" kosketusnäytöllä varustettuna. Valkoinen. Rajoitettu erä!
• Special edition white
• 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
• 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
• Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room
• Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
• 6-inch jog wheels with HD central display
• (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
• (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
• StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
• Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
• Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
• (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
• USB keyboard support
• Standalone Track Preview
• Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration and Free 6-month 25GB Dropbox storage increase, unlocked on product registration
• Built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK
The World’s Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered PRIME 4 Special Edition White makes your entire music collection available, transparently connecting you to your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you’re all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigours of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multi- gesture control – it’s the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room – control themood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
•Dedicated XLR Zone output with gain and EQ control
•Stream back-to-back music automatically into 2nd room
•Easily assign any of the 4 playing channels to Zone
•Party in one room, chill out in the other
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimised track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), PRIME 4 Special Edition White caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualise and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customisable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/ shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, ‘Open’ Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last – Built to Perform!
PRIME 4 Special Edition White is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the PRIME 4 Special Edition White standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing ‘feature-comparable’ competitor unit on the market right now, the PRIME 4 Special Edition White is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualise the Show with PRIME 4 Special Edition White
Using PRIME 4 Special Edition White’s StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ’s partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJ’s free, Engine Prime music management software and the PRIME 4 Special Edition White itself.
• Import existing playlists, folders, hot cues and loop information
• Integrated support also available for Native Instruments Traktor
• PRIME 4 Special Edition White internally analyses music data with no laptop needed
Whats New in V1.3.1?
Direct import of Rekordbox playlists, hot-cues and memory loops Removing the fear of change for any cautious DJ, this new feature makes any time-invested, carefully curated Rekordbox collection (of any size) directly accessible within Engine Prime v1.3.1. A quick and easy import procedure makes it simple and fast to bring in Rekordbox playlists, songs, hot cues and memory loops, all in readiness for selected collection export to the PRIME 4 Special Edition White.
Improved High Frequency response to track playback
Crisp and dynamic high-end frequency playback is ensured for DJs, who demand the very best audio reproduction and playback on today’s mobile, club and festival sound systems. In addition, speed slider resolution is now adjustable in 0.01% BPM increments for ultimate, precise flexibility in the mix.
SoundSwitch StagelinQ Support
A new update to Denon DJs StagelinQ protocol enables full control over both simplistically automated or complex programmed lightshows as the PRIME 4 Special Edition White is now functionally integrated with SoundSwitch vs1.9.
Serato Control Now Available for PRIME 4 Special Edition White
Denon DJ’s industry-lauded PRIME 4 Special Edition White, 4-channel standalone DJ console now brings full integration and control of Serato DJ Pro, with its latest v1.3.3 firmware update. As well as dual-view (‘standard’ and ‘large library’) modes via PRIME 4 Special Edition White’s 10” touchscreen, full DVS performance is also available using Serato timecode vinyl on traditional DJ turntables (*). In addition, Serato DJ Pro’s incredible FX banks can be controlled, visually manipulated and even multi-stacked via PRIME 4 Special Edition White’s effects panel and OLED displays.
• Easy to connect PRIME 4 Special Edition White to Serato DJ Pro using ‘computer’ mode
• Dual-view, touchscreen interface – ‘Standard with Overview’ + ‘Large Library View’
• Fast switch touch selection between Library, Sort and View options
• Accurate cueing/scratching response between PRIME 4 Special Edition White jog-wheels and Serato DJ Pro · DVS control via PRIME 4 Special Edition White channel’s 3 & 4 with control vinyl on DJ turntable
• Seamless, quick switching back to PRIME 4 Special Edition White Standalone mode when required
• Serato/laptop communicates with PRIME 4 Special Edition White connected media and hard drives • Use SoundSwitch micro interface, plugged into PRIME 4 Special Edition White, working with Serato DJ Pro *(requires Serato DVS expansion pack – sold separately)
Standalone Music Streaming – Anywhere
Using your mobile data or either a venue’s WiFi or wired internet connection, you can stream music from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport LINK, just using PRIME 4 Special Edition White and with no laptop needed. Never be caught out again for that elusive song request having literally the world’s music, exclusive playlists and curated content at your fingertips!
Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration
With Dropbox integration, DJs can sync their Engine PRIME collection in the cloud and then access remotely on any Engine OS device from anywhere in the world. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly on Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows offer Engine users free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK Streaming Service
Music streaming for open format DJs is here with Beatsource LINK. Working with top record labels and pro DJs around the world, Beatsource LINK provides a variety of music and playlists curated specifically for open format DJs. From any Engine OS device, browse, search and play Beatsource LINK’s extensive collection without the need of a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data such as BPM, Key, Hot Cues, and Loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Within Engine PRIME, manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Place various tempo anchors throughout a track to course correct the tempo or assign BPM values to different sections of the song - essential functionality for transition or multi-genre tracks that have intentional tempo changes. PRIME 4 Special Edition White (once updated to Engine OS v1.6) automatically detects tracks with flexible beat grids and applies BPM changes to keep everything in perfect sync.
Tap the album artwork from the tracklist to quickly preview without having to load the track first. Additionally, tap across the track title to ‘needle-drop’ audition different sections of the song - an immense time saver when browsing for the next song, especially in the most critical moments of the mix.
New in 2.0
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability and performance updates giving DJs a more powerful, creative and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights
• Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch - Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
• Ableton Link Compatibility - Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
• New Database - The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
• Updated User Interface – The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
• New Playlists – Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
• Playlist Deck – Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The All information subject to change denondj.com cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for PRIME 4 Special Edition White, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
• New Onboard Clock – The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
• Play History Upgrades – History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
• Streaming Service Upgrades – Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.