"Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in our pre-war era guitars. The 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in Sitka spruce, is married with mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with tortoise binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9” short scale model’s neck features a modified low oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4” at the nut and 2-3/16” string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo."
- Kansi: kokopuu sitkankuusi
- Sivut ja pohja: kokopuu mahonki
- Kaula: valikoitu kokopuu
- Kaulaprofiili: Modified Low Oval, w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Otelauta: kokopuu musta eebenpuu, skaala 24.9"
- Virittimet: nikkeli, Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Mukana 433 Hardshell -kotelo