The all new Music Man Stingray bass is optimized and modernized with a Select Roasted Maple neck and new improved electronics for more output and headroom, that lets you dial in everything from modern punch to classic, vintage tones. The reengineered lightweight tuning machines create a more balanced neck while still providing ultra-reliable tuning stability.
- Body: Lightweight ash body
- Neck: Figured Roasted Maple with Ebony fretboard. 5-bolt contoured neck joint
- Frets: 22 stainless steel frets
- Hardware: Lightweight modern classic bridge and tuning machines
- 1 Humbucker with Neodymium pickup magnets for increased output
- 3-band eq
- 18 V preamp for extra headroom with no clipping