There is no greater example of Eric Johnson's devotion to his art than his signature Stratocaster Rosewood model. With singular attention to detail, every facet of the guitar is designed to Johnson's own detailed specs, from the specially voiced pickups to the extra-contoured neck and body to the distinctive tremolo assembly and much more. Any guitarist who marvels at Johnson's breathtaking sonic artistry and peerlessly pure tone will also marvel at this especially refined model.
- Light two-piece alder body with deep 1957-style body contours and cavities
- One-piece vintage-tint quartersawn maple neck (contours sanded very smooth) with ’57-style “soft V” contour and specially engraved neck plate
- Round-laminated bound rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- Special Eric Johnson single-coil pickups with countersunk screws and five-way switching
- Vintage-style tremolo with silver-painted block,’57-style string recess, no paint between base plate and block, and five springs (no tremolo cover)
- Master volume, neck tone and bridge tone controls