The Stingray RS features a roasted figured maple neck with rosewood or maple fingerboard. The StingRay RS retains all original specifications including vintage spec humbucking pickups, a super smooth modern tremolo system, and off-set lightweight okoume body. The sound is big and bold when needed but smooth as glass if desired thanks to the perfectly voiced custom pickups. A 3-way switch accesses versatile coil combinations while oversized 4 over 2 headstock with straight string pull provides superior tuning stability. Fashioned with the flawless craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Ernie Ball Music Man, the StingRay guitar is the perfect confluence of classic aesthetics and modern design and playability.
- Offset lightweight okoume body
- Roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 22 stainless steel fret
- Asymmetric neck carve with 10” fretboard radius
- Super smooth modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Ernie Ball Music Man vintage output alnico humbucking pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup selector with 500k volume and tone pots