Korg on tehnyt syntetisaattoreita 70-luvusta lähtien ja on edelleen syntetisaattorimarkkinoiden kehityksen huipulla. Soitinten kirjo on laaja ja täältä löydät niin Kronos työasemat, uudet- ja klassikkoanalogisyntetisaattorit, digitaalipianot kuin säestyskoskettimistotkin.
Liverpoolissa on 100 Lennonin ja McCartneyn ajatonta kappaletta.
- 61-key Natural Touch mini-keyboard (velocity sensitive)
- OPOS – Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing, Feature, Upgradeable Operating System, SSD Solid State Disk
- Tone generator: HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- Voice Polyphony: 62 voices, 62 oscillators. Filters with resonance
- Waveform Memory: 32 MB PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound)
- Multi Timbre: Internal = 40 tracks (2 x 16 Tracks in Sequencer, 4 Keyboard Tracks, 4 Pad Tracks)
- Effects: 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (89 effect types)
- Programs/ Drum Kits. Preset: 662 Preset programs (including a Stereo Piano and 256 “GM level 2 programs”) 33 drum kits (including 9 GM level 2 drum kits) 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits, Easy and Full Program Editing.
- Styles: Up to 240 Styles in Solid State Disk + 48 user styles, all reconfigurable; up to 8 accompaniment tracks, All Style Performances are programmable (except the Liverpool style), (Includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style)
- Style Elements: Intro 1/2, Ending 1/2, Fill1/2, Count In/Break, 4 Variations, Each style can memorize Max. 36 Chord Variations
- Performances: 160 real-time Performances + up to 240 Styles Performances, With 4 Single Touch Settings
- Display: Backlit custom LCD (Black-and-White) Lyric Display (English Only)
- Controls: General Controls: Joystick, Dial. Programmable Control: 1 Slider
- Real-time Controls: Master Volume, Acc/Seq Real-time Volume Balance
- Switches: STS (Single Touch Setting). Style elements, Start/Stop, Transpose (b/#),Bass Inversion, Memory, Manual Bass, Split Point, Groove Quantize, Fade In/Out, TAP Tempo, Synchro, Start/Stop, Ensemble, Chord Scanning (Lower / Upper), Keyboard Mode (Lower, Full Upper), Tempo Lock, Octave (-/+), Multi PAD: 4 assignable pads + Stop button.
Song Sequencer:Play (Song Play)/ Record (Realtime / Step)/ Edit. 16 Multi track, Max = 56,000 events (approximately), It corresponds to SMF (Format o and 1)
Backing Sequencer: Play / Record (Realtime / Step)/ Edit
- Song Play: XDS* Cross fade Dual Sequencer player , 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop, Pause, ´<< Rew’ and ‘>> FF’ controls; Balance control, Lyrics are displayed on-screen, Jukebox Function, SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1)
- Others: Realtime Track: Keyboard Track (Upper 1/2/3, Lower). PAD Track (4 truck)
- Memory: Internal Flash Memory = 8MB for Operating System, Musical resource.
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch x 1
- Audio Outputs: Left/mono, Right, Headphone (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Audio Inputs: Mini Stereo Jack
- MIDI:In, Out
- Data Storage: SD/SDHD cards, Multi Media Card (MMC)
- Main Amplifier: 2x 5 Watt
- Speakers: 10cm x 2 Single cone speakers (Open Air type)
- Power Supply DC12V（Adapter)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 873 x 277 x 91 mm / 34.37" x 10.91" x 3.58" inches (microARRANGER w/o music stand)
- Weight: 4.2 Kg / 9.26 lbs. (microARRANGER w/o music stand)
- Included items: Quick Start Guide, Adaptor, Music Stand, Accessory Discs
- Accessories: EXP-2 Foot Controller, DS-1H Damper Pedal
- All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC All Rights Reserved.
Use of copyrighted material for any purpose other than personal use, home use, or any other use allowed by law constitutes copyright infringement, and may incur penalties including compensatory damages. The rights of the copyright holder pertain not only to recordings of such copyrighted material but also to works/materials created by modifying such material and names of artists, and therefore the reproduction and distribution of such works also constitutes copyright infringement. KORG takes no responsibility for any damages that may be incurred by copyright infringement. If you have any questions about your rights as a user of this product, you should consult a legal specialist.