Strymon El Capistan V2
El Capistan V2 - Yksi markkinoiden suosituimmista echo-pedaaleista on nyt täysin MIDI-ohjattava ja huomattavasti monipuolisempi, kuin edeltäjänsä
Each of the new V2 products feature the following features:
- Full MIDI control, including MIDI clock sync and access to 300 presets via MIDI.
- USB-C included as standard on each unit for MIDI-over-USB and firmware updates, which allows bi-directional MIDI communication with a single cable using Strymon’s Conduit interface. There will also be free editor/librarian support through the USB connectivity. The editor/librarian software is due to be launched in August 2022.
- TRS full stereo inputs and a MONO/STEREO input switch on the back of the unit; a major improvement and much more convenient than having to take apart the pedal to change the internal physical jumper position as on the originals
- All V2 models also now feature a brand new Strymon Class A JFET preamp, making every pedal sound better right from the outset.
- A new state-of the-art 520MHz ARM processor to provide massive DSP headroom for seamless processing and improved audio quality
- All V2 models (except Flint V2) now have six instead of five control knobs on the upper fascia allowing extra features and control.
The individual models’ feature updates are as follows:
El Capistan V2 - a dedicated knob now allows control of the completely independent Spring Reverb Level, which is more powerful than it may seem on the surface. The basic Spring Reverb was an afterthought in the original El Cap (hidden away in the secondary functions) but is now an important part of the operation of the entire pedal, bringing a wide variety of sounds not available before.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated tap tempo & On/Off footswitches