Strymon Flint V2
Flint V2 on rakenteeltaan vastaavanlainen kuin edeltäjänsä, mutta siihen on lisätty toissijainen PreDelay-säädin Reverb-efektille. Se on myös täysin MIDI-ohjattava, kuten kaikki Strymon V2-pedaalit
Keskusvarastossa. Toimitusaika n.5-7 arkipäivää
Each of the new V2 products feature the following features:
- Full MIDI control, including MIDI clock sync and access to 300 presets via MIDI.
- USB-C included as standard on each unit for MIDI-over-USB and firmware updates, which allows bi-directional MIDI communication with a single cable using Strymon’s Conduit interface. There will also be free editor/librarian support through the USB connectivity. The editor/librarian software is due to be launched in August 2022.
- TRS full stereo inputs and a MONO/STEREO input switch on the back of the unit; a major improvement and much more convenient than having to take apart the pedal to change the internal physical jumper position as on the originals
- All V2 models also now feature a brand new Strymon Class A JFET preamp, making every pedal sound better right from the outset.
- A new state-of the-art 520MHz ARM processor to provide massive DSP headroom for seamless processing and improved audio quality
- All V2 models (except Flint V2) now have six instead of five control knobs on the upper fascia allowing extra features and control.
The individual models’ feature updates are as follows:
Flint V2 – the original Flint suited many musicians who were resistant to change! So the new Flint retains a 5-knob layout very similar to the original design, but with the addition of a secondary function PreDelay control for the Reverb. It also of course benefits from all the new MIDI control and easy Mono/Stereo input switching.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Reverb On/Off & Tremolo On/Off footswitches