A retro form factor updated with forward looking functionality and designed as an easy to use compact standalone workstation. Made for creatives who break patterns on a daily basis. Designed to help artists forge unique avenues of sonic construction. Introducing the first hardware tracker in the music world.
Polyend Tracker incorporates the quintessential characteristics of a classic tracker. The vertical timeline, the powerful sequencer and the mechanical keyboard combined with a newly designed input interface enables you to make and perform your music in a new and intuitive way. After a quick glance and a few minutes with the Polyend Tracker interface, you’ll soon realize the array of tools that are at your fingertips
Polyend Tracker is slick, light and portable. It's also easy on the energy consumption so you can use it with any USB power source. Its sturdy and compact form factor makes it a great companion for music creation wherever and whenever you feel like it. No matter if you’re in your studio, on the run, or at a gig.
Polyend Tracker is equipped with a variety of powerful sound design tools. Use samples from your existing library, record new ones with line or mic inputs, or use the built-in FM radio. Record samples, play them, slice them, mash them, or even make a synth out of them using Wavetable and Granular synthesis with all its necessary parts (filters, ADSRs, etc.)
Polyend Tracker works great with other instruments too. Thanks to its bidirectional MIDI implementation you can use it to sequence and control external gear. It can also be used as a sound module controlled by any external MIDI software or hardware devices.
- There’s a ton of new features including such effects as: Swing, Arpeggiator, Gate Length and Slide
- You can now switch between vertical and horizontal modes if you prefer the standard music production experience
- Choose to see more information about your Patterns ot turn it off completely and focus on the sequences only
- Send FX’s now works for Line Input with both mono and stereo signals
- Seamlessly switch between performing and sound sculpting
- Run the Performance mode while the entire sond is playing
- The Tune Fx finally works with MIDI instruments too
- Compensate MIDI clock delay and sync perfectly with other gear
- Ins and Outs: Stereo Out, Mono Line In, Mono Mic In, MIDI In, MIDI Out and USB-C
- In the box: Polyend Tracker, USB‑A power adapter, USB-C cable (2 m), Stereo 3.5mm to 2x Mono 6.3mm adapter, Minijack to MIDI DIN adapter (Type B), 16GB MicroSD Card and MicroSD to USB-A Adapter