Retro Instruments Doublewide II
The Retro instruments DOUBLEWIDE II is a mono tube compressor unit. This new version features faster attack and release time, stereo linking capabilities and a greatly improved signal to noise ratio.
With both faster attack and release (recovery) times now possible, the DOUBLEWIDE II excels at energizing vocal tracks as well as controlling bass, guitars and drum tracks in an elegant and transparent way or go extreme and radical—or dial in anywhere in between!
- Front panel meter zero contr
- Stereo link switch and indicator
- Wider range of Attack and Release Times
- Aggressive capability similar to the Retro Instruments 176 Limiting Amplifier
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio, better frequency response and tube character
- Uses premium-quality Cinemag input and output transformers
- Uses readily available 12AT7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Durable stainless steel chassis, hand-wired
- Gold-plated edge connector
- Power consumption: 130 milliamps