Introducing the Wellspring
A lovely analogue stereo spring reverb unit with many useful controls that sounds authentically vintage and yet modern at the same time. Effects ranging from super-subtle heavenly reverb to full-blown demonic screaming can easily be achieved with a quick twist of the dials.
- A stereo pair of delay lines with nice added extras
- 2 types of Stereo pitch and filter modulation up to audio oscillator speeds
- External LFO Sync-ing
- Many stereo switching possibilities
- 4 different sweep-able stereo analogue filters
- 2 full-sized spring reverb tanks
- A magical ping-pong feedback loop around the whole thing
- A high impedance guitar input as well as stereo line inputs and outputs
- Can be Rack or Table-mounted with attachable ‘ears’ or rubber feet
With four springs in total, two per channel, the two full-sized spring reverb tanks provide an authentic, gloriously wide and rich stereo reverb sound.
Feeding into the reverb tanks are a stereo pair of delays. With feedback controls plus separate or sync-able delay times, they blend beautifully with the reverb (plus the magic*) to allow the user to create reeaally long reverb tails.
Filters and Modulation
Really long reverb tails can start to ‘ring’ however. That’s why they added stereo filters plus modulation controls. These work to ‘scatter’ the feedback tails, allowing lovely long, smooth, natural and authentic sounding analogue stereo reverb sounds of great depth and complexity that need to be heard to be believed!