Sequential Take 5 Keyboard
Kompaktin kokoinen, tehokkaalla äänimoottorilla varustettu viiden äänen polyfoninen syntetisaattori
All 2.0 Features:
- Double the number of Presets – Version 2.0 introduces 128 brand new programs created by some of the world’s leading sound designers. Explore lush pads, fat basses, and shimmering leads.
- Expanded program storage – We’ve added 8 new sound bank locations creating a grand total of 512 program memory slots.
- Envelope Repeat – Create complex and evolving textures with both envelopes capable of looping through their Delay, Attack, and Decay stages.
- A line drawing of the Take 5 Envelope Stages and how they progress over time. Arrows point out the stages that loop.
- LFO Slew – Beautiful smooth and organic modulations can be applied with the new Slew parameter available for LFO 1 and LFO 2.
- Lo-Fi Effect – Go from vintage character to all-out “busted tape deck” with our brand new Lo-Fi effect.
- Oscillator 2 Filter Bypass – Oscillator 2 can now be set to bypass the filter, giving programs the ability to sound both raw and full frequency, while at the same time, sculpted and warm, for a uniquely layered timbral experience.
- A line graphic of the Take 5 Oscillator section showing the Octave, Pitch and Wave Shape controls.
- Scale – Now alternate tunings can be saved per program with 65 scales select-able from this new program parameter. Choose between Indian, Chinese, Gamelan, and scores of specialized tunings from around the world.
- Mod Destination Assignment to Vintage Amount – Send modulations to Vintage Amt to dynamically change the calibration accuracy of the synth. Go from rock solid to thick detune and back again without lifting a finger.
- Foot Pedal sequencer control – Run out of hands and fingers for the big show? Use a foot pedal to start and stop the sequencer by activating the new global/Foot Function parameter.
Take 5 Specifications
- Two analog VCOs per voice
- Continuously variable wave shape (sine, sawtooth, variable-width pulse) per oscillator
- Hard sync: oscillator 1 syncs to oscillator 2
- Square wave sub-octave generator (oscillator 1) per voice
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator
- Front-panel FM (frequency modulation)
- Oscillator 1 amount
- Oscillator 1 sub-octave amount
- Oscillator 2 amount
- White noise amount
- Four-pole, resonant, analog low-pass filter per voice, based on Prophet 5 Rev 4 design
- Filter can be driven into self-oscillation with the Resonance control
- Bi-polar filter envelope amount
- Two 5-stage envelope generators (ADSR + delay) with variable routing (filter, amplifier, gate)
- Velocity modulation of each envelope amount
- Envelopes freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR
- Five wave shapes: triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square, and random (sample and hold)
- Clock sync (internal or external MIDI clock)
- Freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- One dedicated reverb with damping, pre-delay, decay and tone
- One multi-effect with stereo delay, BBD delay, tape delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, ring mod, vintage rotating speaker, distortion, high-pass filter
- Dedicated Overdrive effect
- Recreates the characteristics of vintage synthesizers by introducing micro-fluctuations in oscillators, filter, and envelopes per voice.
- Source: channel (mono) aftertouch with bi-polar amount
- Aftertouch freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- Master clock with tap tempo
- BPM control and display
- MIDI clock sync
- Up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Syncs to MIDI clock
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps with ties and rests
- Full-sized, semi-weighted, 3.5-octave premium Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program with independently adjustable upper and lower pitch wheel range transpose controls
- Low-split mode creates two independent performance zones with different octave ranges
- Hold switch latches held notes on
- Polyphonic glide (portamento)
- Unison (monophonic) mode with configurable voice count, from one to all five voices, and key modes
- Factory switch: when off, the front panel is live; what you see is what you hear
- 256 user and 256 factory
- 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out, and 1 MIDI Thru port
- USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
- 1 Sustain/footswitch input
- 1 Expression pedal input
- Main stereo output (2 x 1/4″ phone jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 1/4″ phone jack)
- IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz; 14 watts maximum power consumption
- Premium, 3.5-octave, semi-weighted Fatar keyboard
- 25″ L x 12.75″ W x 4.4″ H (63.5 cm x 32.4 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)