SSL UC1 Controller
UC1 yhdistää klassisen SSL konsolin ergonomian sekä Channel Strip 2- ja Bus Compressor 2-plugareiden voiman yhdeksi massiiviseksi äänituotantoyksiköksi
The UC1 combines studio-quality encoders, switches and feedback LEDS, with an authentic moving coil Bus Compressor gain reduction meter for that true console ‘centre section’ experience. With knob per-function control of the SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins, the UC1 provides a continual on-board display of which plug-in is currently in use, and a value readout of the control currently engaged. SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer application allows users to create their own virtual SSL console to work with the UC1 hardware. Designed to provide instant access to current and future SSL designed Channel Strip and Bus Compressor plug-ins within a single window environment. SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins are included with UC1. V2 adds SSL’s proprietary anti-cramping algorithms and the ability to trigger the dynamics sidechain externally. Bus Compressor 2 expands its feature set with additional Ratio, Attack and Release options, the ability to trigger the sidechain externally, as well as x2 and x4 oversampling.
- Every UC1 purchase includes full licenses of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins (worth $479.00)
- Knob per-function control
- Muscle-memory operation and constant visual feedback via the smart LED rings.
- On-board display to see which Channel Strip and Bus Compressor plug-in UC1 is currently focused on
- Load Plug-in Presets and change Channel Strip routing directly from UC1.
- Authentic moving-coil Bus Compressor gain reduction meter, driven from the SSL Native Bus Compressor plug-in.
- SSL Plug-in Mixer (hosted in SSL 360°) provides a place to view and control of your Channel Strips and Bus Compressors, all from one screen.
- Switch between 3 different DAWs that are connected to the Plug-in Mixer.
- High Quality all metal enclosure, with a brushed anodised top plate.
- Hi-Speed USB connection to computer.